- Virtually any degree of fineness (up to 20 000 cm²/g)
- Optimum separating efficiency
- Precise top-cut limitation
- Good yield of fines
Reference Austria 2008
Ultrafine classifier for magnesium hydroxidemore >>
CLASSICLON Ultrafine classifier
The CLASSICLON ultrafine classifier was developed to meet the demand for special machines for classification of special products. The special housing design, together with the patented ADS technology and the sophisticated rotor bearing unit, enable the production of powder with normally unattainable characteristics. Because of the extremely high separation forces and the flow-optimised housing, powders can be produced with virtually unlimited fineness.
Efficient and stable operation
- Robust rotor bearing unit enables high rotor speeds
- Maximised separating forces due to high speeds and ADS technology
- Integrated post-classifying feature for double classification effect
- Individual protective measures against wear and coatings
FINEST SOLUTIONS - Special solutions meeting all requirements, even the finest!